Covid-19 pandamic affects our home buyers and sellers badly. Many sellers may not want too many strangers enter their home, and many buyers are afraid of traveling or meeting more people. Virtual
COVID-19 DON"T AND WHY
Dated: March 21 2020
- DON’T skip the flu shot. The symptoms of COVID-19 and flu overlap enough that it can complicate diagnosis. If you’ve had a flu shot, you’re less likely to catch the flu or have a case serious enough to require treatment.
- DON’T avoid toys or products from Asia. Although the virus can live on surfaces for hours and possibly several days, it’s unlikely to survive the process of being moved from place to place in different temperatures and conditions.
- DON’T discriminate people from affected country. All continents except Antarctica are affected, but Asians have been targeted. To be clear, there is zero evidence that people of Asian descent bear any additional responsibility for the transmission of the coronavirus.
- DON’T reach for antibiotics. If you happen to have some lying around from a previous illness, you may be tempted. But antibiotics work only on illnesses caused by bacteria, and the coronavirus is -- you guessed it -- a virus.
- DON’T go out except to see your doctor, if you don’t feel well. And if you do have to go out, avoid public transportation, taxis, and ride-sharing.
- DON’T hang out with your family or pets if you suspect you have the virus. In order to protect them, eat and sleep separately from them, try to stay in one room, and use a separate bathroom if possible. Yes, pets are included in the recommendations.
- DON’T panic. At this point, public health officials still say the risk of becoming infected with COVID-19 is low. Taking proper precautions -- wash your hands! -- and making preparations are the best things you can do.
Loc Tran, proudly with eXp Realty, enjoys helping Texas real estate buyers, sellers and investors. #ASKLOCRealEstate for the greater home solution. Loc intents to build forever relationship with peopl....